At first look, the OBTAIN F803 looks like a great alternative to the popular Mavic Pro. It has not just a similar foldable design but also comparable features. The OBTAIN F803 drone comes in 2 Colors, white and black.
My biggest concern regarding these new gadgets from unknown manufactures is the after-sale support through spare parts availability. Famous brands like DJI are continuously offering firmware updates for their products which can solve hidden issues as well as bring some new features.
According to the C-fly OBTAIN F803 specifications, the 3 cell 3800 mAh battery allows about 22 minutes of flight autonomy – a bit less than its competitor. Thanks to the “Fail-safe RTH”, when the battery is near empty the aircraft will return autonomously to the take-off point.
OBTAIN F803 features and specs
- Foldable arms and propellers;
- GPS positioning system;
- Intelligent flight modes (Like Follow me);
- Fail-safe auto return to home (Low voltage or Out of control range);
- 2212 brush-less motors with strong power;
- 5MP camera for photos and videos;
- Up to 2K photo resolution and 1080P video recording;
- HD real-time image transmission (FPV);
- 3-axis brushless gimbal;
- Up to 54 km/h flight speed;
- About 22 minutes of flight autonomy.
In order to allow vibration free and smooth aerial videos, the 5MP camera is mounted on a 3-axis gimbal.
Included with the OBTAIN F803 quadcopter
- Transmitter with phone holder;
- Flight battery (3s – 11.1V, 3800 mAh);
- Battery charger set;
- 1 set of spare propellers;
- 4GB micro SD card;
- USB memory card reader;
- English manual.