The new SPCMaker Bat78 Whoop style brush-less FPV quadcopter comes with two power options. While 2-3S edition has 11000KV motors and RunCam Nano 2 camera, 3-4S version has 8000KV motors and RunCam Split 3 Nano camera. Both variants feature the same type of 5.8G VTX with adjustable broadcast power (up to 400mW).
As its name says, the Bat78 is built on a 78mm size frame with duct blade guards and plastic protective canopy. Its brain is a versatile AIO F4 flight controller with an integrated 20A speed controller (ESC). According to your existing remote controller, you can opt for the following radio receivers: AC900, DSMX Pro, FlySky FS-RX2A Pro, or FrSky XM+.
SPCMaker Bat78 features and specs
- TinyWhoop style 78mm frame with protective canopy and duct blade guards;
- F411 AIO flight controller w/ built-in 20A ESC (2-4S LIPO compatible);
- 1103 8000KV (3-4S) or 11000KV (2-3S) motors;
- GEMFAN 1636 40mm propellers;
- RunCam Nano 2 (2-3S) or RunCam Split 3 Nano (3-4S) camera;
- 5.8G 25/100/200/400mW NANO VTX;
- Two power options;
- Optional AC900, DSMX Pro, FlySky FS-RX2A Pro or FrSky XM+ radio receiver.