While we more known RadioLink as a remote controller manufacturer, they also have a couple of ready to fly FPV drones. The new F121 Eneopterinae is their 5th model and it is dedicated to newbie FPV pilots.
RadioLink F121 Eneopterinae has two package options. While the ‘Basic’ version includes the drone, T8S remote controller, battery, and charger, the ‘FPV combo’ pack, in addition to the basic one comes with a nice Hawkeye 5.8G 4.3inch FPV monitor. There is also ‘BNF’ box available without a transmitter. You can order all versions from Banngood. with a starring price of $48.99.
RadioLink Eneopterinae F121 features and specs
- Carbon fiber frame with plastic canopy and removable blade protectors;
- 121mm motor to motor distance and a total weight of just 48 grams;
- CS360 flight controller with auto-tuned PID for easy training;
- 8250 coreless motors and GEMFAN 65mm propellers;
- R8SM Radiolink 8 Channels MINI Receiver and RadioLink CS360 transmitter (RTF box);
- AIO FPV camera with 200mW 5.8G VTX;
- Three flight modes (Low-Speed, High-Speed and Stabilize Mode).
- Hawkeye 4.3inch FPV monitor (FPV version only);
- Up to 10 min of flight time and 2KM range.
Its CS360 flight controller comes with 3 beginner orientated flight modes. You can toggle between low-speed altitude hold, high-speed, and stabilized modes. The removable blade-protectors are also handy for first-time pilots.
According to the advertised specs, The FULLYMAX 1S/660mA 25C Li-Po battery allows up to 10 minutes of flight time. For extended playtime, RTF version includes two batteries.