The RadioMaster 4IN1 external module is a multi-protocol TX that integrates CC2500, NRF24L01, A7105 and CYRF6936 RF chips. It is compatible with more than 70 RF protocols, including DSMX, Flysky, SFHSS, HiTec, HoTT, OMP, Radiolink, Frsky and others. Designed for OpenTX and EdgeTX systems, the RM 4IN1 TX module allows the radio to connect with most mainstream protocols on the market. It has Nano form factor, but there is also included a JR adapter for bigger transmitters. It is compatible with RadioMaster Zorro, Boxer, TX16S MKII, TX12 MKII and more.
The RM 4IN1 TX module has standard FCC and EU LBT versions. FCC Version supports all MPM protocols. And EU LBT Version is limited to LBT compliant protocols FrSKY X/X2 LBT, HoTT LBT and DSMX.
- Up to 20dBm power output
- Compatible with more than 70 RF Protocols
- Wireless trainer function
- Nano and Micro JR slot compatible
- For Zorro, Boxer, TX16S MKII, TX12 MKII and more
- Operational voltage: 4.5-8.4V
- Operational frequency: 2.4G ISM band (2400mHz – 2483mHz)
- RF Chipsets: CC2500, NRF24L01, A7105 and CYRF6936
- Operational current:≈100mA
- RF Gain: +20dBm
- Weight: 30g (without antenna)
- Dimension: 73*42*22mm (without antenna)