The Real5 is a 215mm sized X shape FPV quadcopter focused on serious freestyle or professional racing, Realacc put the most high-end race spec components on the Real5 racing quadcopter. The versatile F4 flight controller can be configured with multiple flight modes. While Angle mode is suitable for newbies, Acro mode is recommended for expert pilots.
Realacc Real5 quadcopter adopted robust carbon fiber frame with 4mm arms. The electronic parts are protected by an aluminium frame. In front of the drone is located a 800TVL camera. The real-time image transmission is achieved using a 5.8G VTX with adjustable broadcast power.
Realacc Real5 features and specs
- 215mm sized carbon fiber frame (4mm think arms);
- Aluminium protective canopy;
- Tower design (FC, ESC and VTX).
- Powerful 2206 2600KV brushless motors;
- Versatile F4 flight controller;
- 4 in 1 integrated ESC (max 35A);
- 48CH-5.8G VTX with adjutable broadcast power (25mW / 200mW / 600mW);
- BetaFlight compatible;
- Compatible with SBUS, PPM and Spektrum satellite receivers.
The Real5 Realacc is sold as PNP package, which means it does not include battery, charger, receiver and transmitter.
Realacc Real5 drone package content:
- 215mm Frame Kit;
- 4 pieces 2206 2600KV motor;
- Omnibus F4 flight controller;
- 4 in 1 30A ESC;
- 5.8G video transmitter with adjustable broadcast power;
- 800TVL Camera;
- Pagoda antenna;
- 2 sets of spare propellers;
- Battery velcro bands;
- Prop tools and spare screws.