This week, Realacc (subdivision of Eachine brand) announced their second micro FPV brushless quad with an even more interesting design. At first look, the Realacc Scops 100 seems to be a tri-copter but, considering that the two rear motors are one over another, it is a classical quad-copter with Y4 design.
Measuring only 120 x 120mm x 65mm you might think that the Scops 100 is proper for indoor flights, but in my opinion brushless quads are suitable only for large outdoor spaces.
In front of the Realacc Scops 100 drone is located a 600TVL camera with angle adjustment. The camera is paired with a 5.8G 25mW VTX.
According to your existing transmitter you can opt for one of the four different radio modules:
- Flysky 8Ch receiver (AFHDS2A);
- DSM2/DSMX receiver (Specktrum);
- Frsky D8 mode SBUS receiver (RSSI ready);
- Frsky D16 mode SBUS receiver (Smart port ready).
The 6000KV brushless motors are equipped with 5-blade propellers.
Being powered by a 3s 550mAh Li-Po battery, the advertised flight speed of the Realacc Scops 100 is about 3 – 4 minutes.
Realacc Scops 100 features and specs
- Y4 design;
- Robust carbon fiber air-frame;
- Versatile Minicube F3 6DOF flight controller flashed with BetaFlight firmware;
- Multiple flight modes (Acro, Air and Angle);
- OSD, real-time flight data transmission;
- 600TVL camera for FPV flights (adjustable camera angle);
- 4 in 1 10A BLHELI_S ESC;
- Reliable brushless motors;
- Penta-blade propellers;
- Compatible with 2s and 3s Li-Po batteries;
- About 3-4 minutes of flight time.
Realacc Scops 100 main parts and included accessories
- 100mm carbon fiber-frame kit;
- Minicube F3 6DOF flight controller with build-in OSD and buzzer;
- Optional FrSky D16 receiver, FrSky D8, DSM2/DSMX or FlyFky AFHDS2A radio receiver;
- 4 pieces of Realacc 1104 6000KV brushless motors;
- Minicube 4 in 1 10A BLHELI_S 16.5 ESC (Dshot600);
- 2 sets of 5-blade propellers (all orange);
- 600TVL HD CMOS 1/4 inch camera;
- 5.8g 25mW 48CH NTSC/PAL VTX;
- 3s 550mAh 40C Li-Po battery.