After Caddx, RunCam also started a cooperation with DJI in order to manufacture digital cameras and FPV transmitters. The RunCam Link Phoenix is advertised with 32ms latency at 1280*720@60fps. Many pro FPV pilots wished to have 20ms at 120fps. It looks like DJI does not let their partners use their technology at best performance.
The RunCam Link VTX module measures 29×29×13 mm and weighs 19.5 g. It comes packed 12cm flight controller cable. RunCam Phoenix camera has dimensions of 19*19*23.5mm and 7.5 grams.
RunCam Link Phoenix can be installed on small to large FPV drones, and it is compatible with the DJI FPV goggles V2. The system can be powered from 7.4 to 26.4 V.
RunCam Link Phoenix HD features and specs
- DJI FPV goggles compatible system (Camera, VTX, Antenna);
- High-quality, Long-Range, and Low-latency video transmission;
- 32ms latency at 1280*720@60fps;
- 1/2” CMOS image sensor with D:157° H:133° V:72° FOV;
- 5.725-5.850 GHz operating frequency;
- FCC/SRRC: <4 km & CE: <0.7 km distance;
- Included 6pin flight controller cable;
- Wide range of input voltage (7.4-26.4 V@ 4-9W).