RunCam’s second-generation Phoenix 2 camera features upgraded CPU and bigger CMOS image sensor (1/2″ vs 1/3″). Furthermore, it claims to provide better low light performance than then RunCam Eagle.
Its high quality 6 layers M12 glass lens has a ƒ/2.0 aperture which brings better image quality without annoying red lens flare effect. Designed for freestyle FPV flying, the RunCam Phoenix 2 features super low latency (less than 25m/s).
RunCam Phoenix 2 features & specs
- High performance 1/2 inch COMS image sensor;
- Upgraded CPU;
- 1000TVL horizontal resolution;
- 2.1mm (M12) lens with 155° (4:3) FOV;
- Low latency (less than 25ms) and excellent low light performance;
- Mirror/Flip option;
- PAL / NTSC switchable;
- S/N Ratio: >50dB (AGC OFF);
- Electronic Shutter: Speed Auto;
- Auto Gain Control (AGC): Auto;
- Min. Illumination: 0.001Lux@1.2F;
- WDR: Global WDR;
- Day/Night: Color/BW/EXT/Auto;
- Menu Control: Cable Control;
- Wide range of power input (DC 5~36V);
- ABS housing;
- Dimensions: 19 x 19 x 20mm;
- Net Weight: 9 grams.
- RC Phoenix 2 Camera;
- 6pin FPV silicone cable;
- ABS mounting bracket;
- Set of screws;
- User manual.