Rutforce Str800 – Cheap FPV Glasses with 5″ LCD and integrated 40CH 5.8G video receiver
Biggest advantage of this Rutforce Str800 FPV goggles compared to my existing FPV glasses is the built-in DVR. This feature allows to record the journey of your flights without any additional devices.
Immediately as I found out about the Rutforce Str800 I contacted few of my partners to check if I can get one for review. Unfortunately the answer was the same: no predicted date of availability…
In order to allow good and stable live-video reception, the diversity 5.8G 40CH receiver is equipped with dual antenna system (mushroom and flat).
According to the specs, the built-in DVR allows not just to record your flight but also to review it right on the flight field.
On front of the FPV goggles there are 8 control buttons and a small status display. Two buttons allow to change the reception frequency and channel.
Rutforce Str800 FPV goggles highlights
- 5 inch, 800×480 LCD screen;
- Adjustable focus (for myopia);
- Flexible head band;
- Tripod mount hole;
- Status LCD screen;
- Integrated 40CH, 5.8G video receiver RX;
- Dual antenna system (mushroom and flat);
- Built-in DVR (support up to 64GB memory card);
- Playback function;
- Self powered (2000mAh rechargeable Li-Po battery).
Included with Rutforce Str800 HeadPlay
- 1 pieces of 5.8G mushroom antenna;
- 1 pieces of 5.8G flat antenna;
- 7.4V 2200mAh Li-Po battery;
- Battery charger;
- STr800 user Manual.
Table of the receiving channels