The SKYDROID MX450 long-range FPV drone is built on a 450mm size nylon frame with carbon fiber parts. It features GPS positioning and omnidirectional sensing. Its frontal FPV camera is installed on a one-axis gimbal that allows remote angle adjustment. The onboard FPV transmitter claims to have a range of up 5Km range.
According to the advertised specs, with a 3S/4200mA battery, it can stay in the air for up to 34 minutes. Without a battery, the drone weighs about 650 grams.
The SKYDROID MX450 is packed with a nice entry-level 10CH remote controller. For autonomous flights, it can be used with the Tower ground-station APP.
SKYDROID MX450 features and specs
- Specially designed for long-range flights;
- 450mm size nylon+fiberglass frame with protective canopy;
- BMI088+MS5611+M8N GPS industrial sensors;
- 2212/2312 powerful brushless motors with 2-leaf 9″ propellers;
- G_DCAM FPV camera with single-axis gimbal (remote camera angle adjustment);
- Long-range FPV transmitter (2~5KM);
- 3S/4200mAh LIPO battery for up to 34 minutes of flight time;
- T10 – 10channel transmitter (FHSS modulation);
- Compatible with Tower APP;