Similar to GEPRC Crocodile GEP-LC7, the Skystars G370 is also designed for long range flights. Both are compatible with 7 inch propellers, F4 flight controller, up to 800mW VTX and RunCam Split 2S FPV camera.
When it comes to long range flights (out of line of sights), in case of FPV signal lost/interference, you need be a damn good pilot to find the way back without a GPS system. According to the first rumors, the Skystars G370L GPS INAV quadcopter comes equipped with M8N GPS Module.
At the end of each 4mm thick arm, there is a Skystars ST2306 brushless motor (1800KV) paired with 7056 3-leaf propeller.
In addition to the on-board RC Split FPV camera, there is room to install a second GoPro Session or alike action camera.
Skystars 2019 G730L quadcopter features & specs
- 300mm sized carbon fiber frame with 4mm arms and aluminium reinforcement frame;
- 7 inch propeller compatible;
- Micro F4 flight controller w/ BetaFlight OSD;
- Mini M8N GPS Module;
- Independent 50A BLheli_32 ESC (Support Dshot 1200);
- Skystars ST2306 1800KV brushless motors;
- 5.8G/40CH video transmitter w/ adjustable power (25/200/500/800mW);
- RunCam Split 2S HD DVR camera;
- Optional Frsky XM+ or Frsky R9 MM radio receiver.