SKYSTARS is about to release their third FPV drone designed for long range flights. The SKYSTARS G520S comes with 7 inch propeller compatibility and optional GPS module. According to the first rumors, it can be powered by up to 5S LIPO batteries.
At the end of each 4mm arm there is a powerful SkyStars 2306 KV2750 motor. Speed of each motor is controlled by its own 35A ESC (STM32F051 CPU). By default, the versatile F4 flight controller comes with BetaFlight firmware.
SkyStars G520S-AIO-2019 features & specs
- 228mm size carbon fiber frame (4mm thick arms);
- 7 inch propeller compatible;
- F4 8K BetaFlight OSD light controller;
- 35A 2 – 5S Blheli-32 RGB light ESC (BLHELI-32 firmware);
- SkyStars 2306 V2 KV 2750 brushless motors;
- RunCam Swift 2 camera (1/3″ SONY Super HAD II CCD sensor and 165° FOV);
- 5.8G/40CH video transmitter w/ TBS SmartAudio (25mW/200mW/600mW power);
- Optional Mini M8N GPS Module UBX-M8030;
- 3~5S LiPo compatible;
As you can see in the image bellow, besides the on-board RunCam Swift 2 FPV camera, there is enough room to install a second GoPro Session alike cubic camera. The real-time image transmission is achieved by using a 5.8G/40CH VTX. According to your needs, you can toggle between 25, 200, or 600mW power, even remotely – thanks to the TBS SmartAudio telemetry.
Included accessories with the SKYSTARS G520S drone:
- 2 sets of DALPROP 5040 3-blade propellers;
- Buzzer with battery;
- 3 pieces of battery straps;
- 2 pieces of anti-slip plates;
- RHCP 5.8G 2.5dBi Super Mini Antenna;
- FrSky XM+ radio receiver (only PNP version);
- Optional GPS module .