Featuring 30cm wheelbase, the SKYSTARS G730L drone is compatible wih 7 inch propellers. Being quite large, it is more suitable for long range FPV flights than for high speed racing competitions.
Like the HobbyMate Comet, the SKYSTARS G730L quadcopter is also equipped with F4 flight controller. By default it comes with BetaFlight firmware. It can be configured with multiple flight modes (Acro, Horizon and Angle).
The on-board RunCam Swift 2 camera is matched with an up to 800mW video transmitter.
SKYSTARS G730L features & specs
- Carbon fiber frame with 30cm wheelbase and 4mm arm plate thickness;
- Micro F4 Flight Control Board (D-Shot version);
- 50A 2-6S Blheli_32 RGB light ESC:
- Skystars 2306 KV1800 brushless motors;
- 5.8G video transmitter with adjustable broadcast power (25mW / 200mW / 500mW / 800mW);
- VTX telemetry (remote frequency & Power adjustment);
- RunCam Swift 2 FPV camera w/ 1/3″ SONY Super HAD II CCD image sensor;
- Pagoda 2 FPV antenna;
- RC Drone Finger Tracker;
- Compatible with SUBS / PPM / DSMX radio receivers.
This 7″ FPV drone is available in two versions: Kit & PNP. Both variants are delivered without battery, charger, radio receiver and transmitter. For FPV flights you will also need a compatible FPV monitor/FPV goggles.
What’s in the SKYSTARS G730L box ?
- The drone itself;
- 3 pieces of battery straps;
- Battery anti-slip band;
- 1 set of motors nuts;
- 2 set of DP7056C 7 inch propellers.