The Skystars Ratel 140X drone works with 1408 size brushless motors and 3″ propellers. The carbon-fiber frame have a motor to motor length of 145mm. In order to be lightweight and durable in the same time, it adopts 4m bottom plate and 1.5mm top plate.
By default, the F4 flight controller comes with BetaFlight firmware. According to your flight skills you can configure it with Angle, Horizon or Acrom mode.
During crashes, the RunCam Nano 2 camera is well protected by the 3D printed camera mount. The real-time image transmission is achieved by using a 48CH VTX with adjustable broadcast power. Thanks to the SmartAudio feature, you can remotely adjust channel, band and power.
Skystars Ratel 140X features & specs
- 145mm size carbon fiber frame with 4mm arm plate;
- 3D printed TPU camera protectors;
- Micro F4 Flight Controller (D-Shot Version);
- BetaFlight firmware;
- 25A 2-4S Blheli_32 4 in 1 ESC;
- Mini 5.8G-48CH FPV Transmitter (25mW/100mW/200mW switchable);
- SkyStars ST1408 KV3800 brushless motors;
- RunCam Nano 2 FPV camera;
- Configurable LED strip with buzzer;
- Optional DSMX/DSM2, FlySky IBUS and FrSky XM+ radio receiver.
Needed to be completed with
The Ratel 140X drone is offered by SkyStars in two package versions (BNF and PNP). While BNF package requires only battery and compatible transmitter, the PNP package requires additionally radio receiver. Both versions come with battery strap, non-slip battery band and two sets of DALPROP T3056C propellers. For FPV flights you will also need a 5.8G FPV headset.