While few years ago we never heard about SkyStars in the UAV industry, this year they become one of the most active player on the racing quadcopter market. Just this month, we introduced in our drone news section 3 more FPV drones besides the SkyStars TALON X110.
According to your existing remote controller you can opt to purchase the TALON X110 with FlySky, FrSky or DSMX compatible radio receiver.
In order to allow easy maintenance (motor/ESC replacement), the 8000KV brushless motors are equipped with connectors. The 1103 type motors are paired with 65mm 2-blade propellers and driven by 15A ESC. All electronic parts are 2-4S rated.
SkyStars TALON X110 features & specs
- 110mm size carbon fiber frame with 3D printed parts;
- Front+Rear frame reinforcements;
- Two type of battery holders;
- F4 flight controller with BetaFlight OSD;
- 15A 2-4S Blheli_32 RGB light ESC;
- 1103 8000KV Brushless with connectors;
- 65mm 2-blade propellers;
- RunCam Nano 2 700TVL FPV camera;
- 5.8G/40CH FPV video transmitter (0mW/25mW/100mW power);
- 2-4s LIPO compatible;
- FlySky IBUS, FrSky D16 or DSMX radio receiver.
As you can see in the image bellow, SkyStars TALON X110 comes with two type of battery holders and frame reinforcing bars.