Lately, no day without a new FPV drone. Today I will introduce you the SKYSTARS X120 BOLT, a small sized brushless model with top-notch hardware. Its versatile F4 flight controller comes with expert-tuned BetaFlight firmware. It can be configured with multiple flight modes. While newbies can opt for Angle mode, expert pilots can have fun with Acro mode (free style).
The X120 Bolt’s FPV camera has the popular 1/3″ Super HAD II CCD sensor just like the professional grade RunCam cameras, it also features WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) which is a great advantage over the cheap micro FPV cams, allowing to enjoy brighter and more contrast image.
Just like the Cicada 180, this BOLT X120 quadcopter also comes with XT30 battery connector. In order to make it compatible with other type of drone LIPO batteries, SKYSTARS includes with their drone a XT60 battery cable.
SKYSTARS X120 BOLT quadcopter features & specs
- 120mm sized 3K pure carbon fiber frame;
- Mini FLY tower design;
- Multiple flight modes;
- Versatile F4 flight controller with BetaFlight firmware;
- Detailed BetaFlight OSD & Remote PID adjustement;
- 20A 2 – 4S BLHeli – S 4 in 1 ESC;
- Powerful 1106 4500KV brushless motors;
- 600TVL CCD with angle adjustable (0 – 60-degree);
- 5.8G, 40CH VTX with adjustable broadcast power (25, 100, 150mW);
- LOW voltage detection.
According to your existing remote controller, you can opt for PNP (without receiver) or BNF (with FRSky radio) packages. All versions are delivered without battery, charger and transmitter.
Included with the SKYSTARS X120 BOLT drone
- 2 sets of spare propellers;
- Propeller screws;
- Battery verlcro band;
- XT60 battery connector cable;
- Drone user guide.