SMD Red Arrow Racing quadcopter with FPV transmitter
Frankly, excepting the nice foldable design, this SMD Red Arrow Racing didn’t convinced me. Especially that it costs more than 300 bucks.
Although the product name includes the word “Racing”, I would categorize this quadcopter more as an all-in-one quadcopter for beginners.
The SMD Red Arrow comes with a complete 5.8G first person view system (FPV). You can opt to display the drone real-time video feed on the transmitter’s FPV screen or you can use any of these FPV goggles.
Being powered by a 2200 mAh Li-Po battery, the flight autonomy of this Smart Drone SMD Red Arrow is about 15 minutes, which is more than decent.
The 8CH transmitter is powered by a 5000 mAh Li-Po battery and features “Take off” and “Land” buttons.
Smart Drone SMD Red Arrow features and specs
- All-in-one ready to flight;
- Foldable design for easy transportation;
- Onboard status screen;
- Powerful brushless motors;
- Intelligent orientation (IOC aka Headless flight mode);
- Beginner flight mode;
- Altitude hold;
- One key return to home;
- Real-time video transmission;
- 720p video recording;
- One key take off/land;
- About 300 meters control range;
- Up to 15 minutes flight autonomy.
Included with SMD Red Arrow quad
- 8CH remote controller with FPV screen and built-in Li-Po battery;
- 3s 2200 mAh flight battery;
- Balance battery charger;
- 1 set of propellers;
- SMD Red Arrow Racer user guide;
Images with the Smart Drone SMD Red Arrow