SpeedyBee’s new CineWhoop has a super tiny size and lots of power. The SpeedyBee Flex25 is available with Analog and HD digital FPV options. While the Flex25 HD comes equipped with a RunCam LINK digital VTX and a RunCam Falcon Nano camera (1920*1080@120fps), the analogue version with SpeedyBee TX800 5.8G VTX and RunCam Phoenix2 Nano camera (1000TVL). In addition to the onboard FPV camera, it can be equipped with Naked GoPro, RunCam Thumb, or Insta360 GO 2 camera. For this purpose, it is packed with 6 types of camera power cables.
The brain of the Flex25 is a SpeedyBee F745 AIO flight controller with an integrated 35A ESC, MPU6000 gyro sensor, AT7456E OSD chip, and Bluetooth/WiFI connectivity. SpeedyBee 1404 4500KV brushless motors are pre-installed with Gemfan D63-3 propellers.
The SpeedyBee Flex25 has an XT30 power cable and can be powered with 4s 450-850mAh LiPo batteries.
- 28% smaller wheelbase than other 2.5″ CineWhoops (78mm vs 115mm);
- Thought unibody protective duct made of durable material;
- Versatile and powerful F745 AIO flight controller with 35A and Wireless connectivity;
- HD Digital and 5.8G Analogue FPV options;
- Optional customizable LED 360° strip.