SpeedyBee’s second-generation Master 5 V2 FPV drones come with two FPV options and improvements: a programmable LED strip, a more powerful 50A/80A ESC, and a TPU camera mounting base. The analog Master 5 V2 is equipped with the SpeedyBee TX800 (800mW) VTX and RunCam Phoenix2 SE camera, and the HD digital edition with DJI Air Unit O3 kit. Both versions weigh about 410-420 grams without battery.
The SpeedyBee Master 5 V2 uses the company’s F7 (STM32F722) flight stack with 50A ESC (80A peeks). The flight controller has built-in Bluetooth connectivity, so you can configure it remotely from your smartphone. Its 2306-1900KV brushless motors are matched with GEMFAN 51466 propellers. This drone is intended to be powered with a 6S LIPO battery, and the recommended capacity is 1050mAh – 1500mAh. The XT60 connector is located in front, behind the FPV camera.
For fail-safe RTH, the drone can be equipped with a GPS module -it comes equipped with a multi-size TPU mount for this purpose.
You can opt for ELRS or Crossfire radio receiver according to your existing transmitter. The O3 PNP version is natively compatible with the DJI FPV controller V2.
SpeedyBee Master 5 V2: Key features
- Analog and HD Digital FPV options
- Crafted from robust aviation-grade 7075 aluminum, it ensures the utmost protection for your camera, whether you’re an expert or a hobbyist.
- Generous space provisioned for DJO3 camera, designed to house ND filters, guaranteeing optimal picture quality in varying light conditions.
- Seamless integration with SpeedyBee App, facilitating effortless wireless tuning and firmware updates.
- Enjoy extended in-flight insights with a 500MB onboard black box memory.
- Innovative GPS mount design, compatible with five different GPS size installation
- Optional ELRS or TBS Crossfire Nano RX long-range radio receiver
Technical parameters and comparison between analog and digital versions
|Frame kit||Master 5 V2|
|Bluetooth BLE||Supported flight controller configuration|
|ESC||50A 41N1 BL32 4-6S ESC|
|LED||Underneath and side|
|Blackbox||500MB onboard memory(Type: SD_CARD)|
|Propellers||1 set of GEMFAN 51466 (Notice: 5.1”)|
|Power input||6S Lipo 25.2V (recommended: 1050mAh – 1500mAh)|
|ELRS (Default Firmware out of the factory: HappyModel_EP_2400_RX V3.0.1 version)|
|PNP (4-pin connector reserved)|
|Optional Version||DJI O3 HD Version||Analog Version|
|HD Recording||Up to 4K 120fps||N/A.(Support external HD recording camera)|
|VTX||DJI O3 Air Unit||SpeedyBee TX800|
|Camera||Camera of DJI O3 System||RunCam Phoenix2 SE|
|Weight (without battery)||420g (±10g)||410g (±10g)|