Syma, one of the most popular toy drone manufacturer, announced a new model called X21W. Featuring all the latest features and propeller protectors, the Syma X21W is suitable for beginner pilots.
The Syma X21W is slightly smaller than the X20 and it has about the same design. The biggest difference between these two mini drones is the remote controller. While the X20 comes with a small RC, the X21W comes with a much nicer transmitter (similar with the one Syma X5UW has).
Thanks to the built-in barometric air-pressure sensor, this Syma drone is capable to autonomously keep its flight altitude at the desired level.
Being powered by a 350 mAh Li-Po battery, the advertised flight time is about 5 minutes.
SYMA X21W features and specs
- Compact size, suitable for indoor and outdoor flights;
- Altitude hold;
- Headless flight mode;
- One key return to home;
- 0.3mp camera for aerial filming;
- WiFi real-time image transmission (FPV);
- Up to 5 minutes of play time;
- About 25 meters control range.
SYMA X21W box content
- The drone itself with WiFi FPV camera and propeller protectors;
- 1s, 380mAh battery;
- 1set of propeller protectors;
- Remote controller with remote controller;
- USB charging cable;
- User manual.