At first sight, the T-Motor TM-2419 is a re-branded Diatone drone. It adopts similar design as Diatone’s upcoming micro FPV drone series (2019 edition). The 95mm sized carbon fiber frame comes with a “protective” canopy. IMHO, the canopy is more for giving the drone a nice design than for a protection function. On both sides of the drone, the electronic parts are pretty exposed, as the lens of the RunCam Split Mini 2 FPV camera are too.
Featuring a versatile Mamba F405 mini flight controller, the T-Motor TM-2419 can be configured with multiple flight modes.
At the end of each arm, there is a T-MOTOR F15 1106 6000KV brush-less motor paired with a 2″ propeller (3-leaf). The motors are driven by a 4-in-1 25A ESC.
T-Motor TM-2419 features & specs
- 95mm sized carbon fiber frame w/protective canopy;
- Mamba F405 mini flight controller (MPU6000; AT7456 OSD; 16M flash; 5V 1A BEC);
- Mamba F25 / 25A 4S Dshot600 ESC;
- T-MOTOR F15 1106 6000KV brush-less motors;
- RunCam Split Mini 2 FPV camera;
- RunCam TX200U 48CH 25 / 200mW 5.8G video transmitter;
- 2 inch propellers;
- XT30 battery connector;
- 4S LiPo compatible.