The Talystmachine 5″ DIY FPV drone KIT includes a 5″ carbon fiber frame, four motors, AirF7 Lite F7 flight controller, and a 50A ESC board. The Talystmachine frame kit is available in 5, 6, and 7″ sizes (234/264/294mm wheelbase). It has 5″ arms and can be equipped with DJI FPV Air Unit and a GoPro camera.
The package includes EMAX 2306 ECO II 2400kv motors that are 3 and 4S LIPO battery compatible. In case you want more power, you can change the motors with 1700 or 1900KV versions which are 6S compatible.
Talystmachine DIY FPV drone kit highlights
- Kit includes 5″ frame, motors, flight controller, and speed controller;
- Talystmachine 234mm frame kit (5mm arms);
- Racerstar AirF7 Lite F7 with BetaFlight OSD;
- Racerstar Air50 3-6S 50A 4-in-1 ESC board;
- EMAX ECO II 2400kv motors;
- DJI Air Unit and Caddx Vista HD ready;
- 4S LIPO compatible (for 6S you will need 1700\1900KV motors);
- Freedom to choose your radio receiver (FrkSy, FlySky, or TBS Crossfire).
Needed to be completed with
In addition to the basic kit, you will need to additionally purchase a radio system (transmitter and receiver), FPV rig (camera + VTX digital/analog), battery, and charger. For the first-person view (FPV) flights, you also need compatible FPV goggles. To build this DIY FPV drone you will also need some basic tools such as screwdrivers and a soldering iron.