TIANQU, the manufacturer of the epic Visuo drone just released a new model called XS811 CERULEAN. Frankly, at first look I don’t understood why it is so highly priced. For its price (about $120) you can find some really cool brushless drones, not brushed one like this TIANQU XS811 GPS.
Just like its predecessor, the XS811 also adopts foldable arms. In terms of design, there is a big change, no more Mavic look. This second generation TIANQU drone is completely redesigned.
The TIANQU XS811 GPS was announced in two variants. A cheaper one with 720P/2Mp camera and a more expensive one with full HD 1080/5MP camera. Both versions come with a stylish remote controller.
TIANQU XS811 GPS features and specs
- GPS positioning system;
- 6-axis gyro stabilization;
- Foldable arms for better portability;
- 720P/2mp and 1080P/5mp camera option;
- Manual camera angle adjustment;
- Barometric altitude-hold.
- Headless flight (iOC);
- Intelligent flight modes;
- Low-power and over current protections;
- Dedicated button for Landing and Take off;
- Ultra high capacity battery;
- About 100 meters control range;
- Over 10 minutes flight time;
- Available in black & white colors.
According to the rumored specs, the 7.4V 2600mAh battery allows more than 10 minutes of flying time, which, considering the size of the drone, seems to be pretty fair.
During night flights you will be guided by 4 LED lights. Green LEDs in the front and red ones on the rear (one under each motor).
Included with the TIANQU XS811 drone
- Remote controller with phone holder;
- 7.4V 2600mAh flight battery;
- USB charging cable;
- 1 pair of spare propellers (1CW & 1CCW);
- Drone instruction manual.
last update on 9/19/2018
As to GB pricing and specs have, in my eyes, become ridiculous. The non GPS version one can get with 1080p, the GPS version only with 720p. Strange, to put it mildly.