Having a wheelbase of 140mm, the Typhoon Q140 can be considered rather a mid-sized FPV drone than a micro one. Like most of the actual FPV drones, the Typhoon Q140MM also comes equipped with a versatile Micro F4 flight controller. Through BetaFlight configurator you can set the flight mode that fits best for you.
In front of the aircraft is located a 800TVL FPV camera with 1/3″ HAD II CMOS images sensor and 2.1mm wide angle lens. The camera is paired with a 40CH/5.8G video transmitter. The VTX’s power can be toggled between 25 and 350mW.
Typhoon Q140MM key features
- 140mm sized carbon fiber frame (arm plate thickness: 3mm);
- F4 flight controller w/ BetaFlight OSD;
- Multiple flight modes;
- 1408 3600KV brushless motors;
- Reinforced 3-blade propellers;
- 800TVL camera with 1/3 inch super HAD II CMOS and 2.1mm lens;
- 40CH/5.8G VTX with switchable power (0/25mW/350mW);
What’s in the box?
- 140mm Carbon Fiber Frame Kit;
- Micro F4 Flight Controller Board;
- 28A BLHeli – S 4 in 1 ESC;
- Mini 5.8G FPV Transmitter;
- Micro FPV Camera;
- 1 set of 1408 3600KV motors;
- 2 sets of 3045 propellers (4x CW & 4x CCW);
- Optional Frsky XM Receiver (included in BNF version).
The Typhoon Q140 quadcopter is available in two package versions: PNP and BNF. The only difference between them, is that BNF (Bind n Fly) comes with pre-installed FRSKY XM+ radio receiver.
Needed to be completed with:
- Flight battery and compatible charger;
- Remote controller;
- Radio receiver (PNP version);
- FPV Monitor or Goggles for FPV flights.