After foldable drones, here are the pliable drones. TYRC TY6 comes with an innovative pliable design. While when folded it has the size of 20.3 x 7.5 cm, unfolded has the size of 20.3 x 21 cm.
Thanks to the barometric air-pressure sensor, the TYRC TY6 drone is capable to autonomously maintain its flight altitude. This feature is very useful for newbie pilots.
Camera, battery, and all the electronic parts are located under the fuselage. Frankly, I don’t know if this approach is good during landing. My opinion is that can easily overturn.
TYRC TY6 drone features and specs
- Compact, pliable design;
- Altitude hold (auto hover);
- Headless flight mode;
- 720P camera for aerial video recording;
- WiFi real-time image transmission (FPV);
- 3 levels of flight speed rate;
- About 5-7 minutes of flight performance.
As you can see on the image bellow, you can opt between two colors: black and red.
Included with the TYRC TY6 quad
- 3.7V 650 mAh flight battery;
- Remote controller with phone holder;
- USB charging cable;
- 1 set of propellers;
- User Manual.