Despite its compact size, the VIGOUR3 has all the features of bigger FPV drones. It features powerful brushless motors, versatile flight controller, on-board video recording and status LED strip. Moreover, it supports 3s as well as 4s LI-PO batteries.
At the end of each arm there is a 3750KV brushless motor paired with a transparent 3-leaf propeller. The motors are driven by a 4-in-1 28A ESC (Dshot600 compatible).
The VIGOUR3’s FPV system is achieved by using a RunCam Split Mini2 camera and a 5.8G/48CH video transmitter (with up to 200mW broadcast power). In addition to the excellent video quality and low latency, the RC Split Mini2 features on-board video recording (DVR).
VIGOUR3 features and specs
- 130mm sized carbon fiber frame (X rack design);
- Suitable for 3″ propellers (type 3052);
- Powerful 1306 3750KV brushless motors;
- ARF4-3AOM flight controller w/ MATEKF405 Betaflight 3.2.0 firmware;
- AR BLHeli_s 28A 4 in 1 ESC Dshot600;
- Status LED strip w/ buzzer;
- RUNCAM SPLIT MINI2 HD FPV camera;
- FB200T 5.8G 48CH video transmitter (25/100/200mW);
- Supports 3-4s LIPO batteries (XT30 battery plug).
VIGOUR 3 versions
The VIGOUR3 was announced in two variants: PNP and BNF. Both versions require battery and transmitter. According to your existing remote controller, in case of BNF package, you can opt for FlySky AFHDS or FrSky XM+ radio receiver.