Walkera Rodeo F150 mini racer quad
It seems that lately Walkera focuses exclusively on racing quadcopters, the Rodeo F150 will be their third model in 2016.
I have made myself a good impression about Walkera products after I reviewed their popular Runner 250 Advanced, which was probably the first racing quad with GPS.
As you can see in the images bellow, the Walkera F150 has approximately the same cool design as its predecessor (the F210).
The F150 Rodeo quad-copter being very small (150mm) is powered by a 2s battery instead of a much powerful 4s one. I’m curious how will affect this fact the flight agility.
Mated with the Devo 7 transmitter, the flight range of this mini racing quadcopter is about 800 meters in open field.
Thanks to the 600TVL camera and the 40Ch 5.8G real-time image transmission module, this Walkera Rodeo F150 can be paired with almost any FPV screen or FPV goggles. Certainly, adrenaline junkies will appreciate the fun of flying this quad in FPV mode.
Walkera F150 features and specs
- 150mm size carbon fiber airframe;
- Brand new, F3 professional flight controller (FCS – Rodeo 150);
- 5.8G real-time image transmission (40CH with raceband);
- 600TVL camera for FPV flight;
- Powerful brushless motors (WK – WS – 17 – 002);
- DEVO – RX716 receiver;
- One key 3D roll;
- Up to 800 meters control range with Devo 7 transmitter;
- About 7-8 minutes of flight time.
Included with the F150 mini quad
- Devo 7 transmitter;
- 600TVL camera;
- 5.8G mushroom antenna;
- 7.4V 800mAh Li-Po battery;
- Battery charger;
- F150 Rodeo user manual.
Fist images with the F150 racing quad