Table of Contents
Walkera Furious 215 with Mainstream F3 flight controller
Walkera just announced their second generation of Furious racing quadcopters. This new model has a much smaller size (215mm instead of 320mm).
At first look, thanks to the black carbon fiber frame and red propellers, the Walkera Furious 215 has a very professional design.
In front of the aircraft is located a 600TVL camera with angle adjustment. According to the specs, the FPV range is up to 1.5Kms (in open field).
Like most of the Walkera quadcopters, this Furious 215 is also delivered in bundle with the Devo 7 transmitter.
Thanks to the high voltage battery (4s and 60C), I’m expect the Walkera Furious 215 drone to be super fast and agile.
Walkera Furious 215 features and specs
- Durable carbon fiber airframe;
- 2500KV brushless motors;
- Stable center of gravity;
- Mainstream F3 flight controller;
- Sbus Communication Protocol Supporting 3rd-Party Receivers;
- Multiple flight modes;
- HD 600TVL FPV camera with night vision (adjustable angle);
- Up to 1.5Km 5.8G real-time image transmission (up to 200mW);
- Dazzling Light;
- About 8-9 minutes of flight time.
Included in the Furious 215 RTF package
- The quadcopter it self;
- Devo 7 remote controller;
- 14.8V 1300mAh 60C 4S Li-Po battery;
- 1set of 5040 spare propellers;
- Camera mount;
- FPV antenna;
- User guide.
For more details visit the manufacturer’s website here.