Table of Contents
The Walksnail Avatar Mini digital HD VTX was designed for compact Whoop-style FPV drones. It weighs just 6.8 grams and can be powered by a 1S LiPo battery – the minimal voltage being limited to 3.1 volts, it is not intended to be used with Li-Ion type batteries that can be safely drained down to 2.8v.
Like its bigger brother, the Avatar Mini VTX also measures 33*33*9.5mm and has onboard 8G storage for video recording. It has the capability of recording HD video without interference from capacity and exporting video by USB cable. Besides, with Canvas Mode on Avatar Mini HD VTX, Betaflight full OSD display is supported and can be adjusted easily by remote control.
The Avatar Mini VTX is offered in a bundle with the new Avatar Nano digital FPV camera that features a 1/2.7 inch image sensor and a 2.1mm lens. The system is capable of 1080P/60fps and 70P/120fps modes with an average latency of 22ms.
- Specially designed for 1S drones (3.1-5V power input);
- Ultra HD 1080P/60fps digital video transmission;
- High frame rate mode 720P/120fps;
- Low latency video transmission (22ms);
- High output power (300mW);
- Built-in 8G storage for onboard recording;
- Compact size and low weight;
- Solder-free interfacing with onboard plugs.
Avatar Mini VTX technical specifications
|Transmitter power (EIRP):||FCC: <25.5dBm; CE: <14dBm; SRRC: <20dBm; MIC: <25dBm|
|I/O interface:||JST1.0*6 (power in) JST1.0*4 (USB)|
|Bitrate||20mbps / 50mbps|
|Latency:||Average delay 22ms|
Avatar Nano FPV camera technical specifications
|Image sensor||1/2.7 inch|
|Field of view (FOV)||170 degrees|
|Minimum illumination||0.001 Lux|