When it comes to FPV racing drones, besides speed & agility, impact resistance is also very important. The WAY-TEC SPIDER features new crash-proof design with reinforced side arms.
Based on the versatile OMVT F4 flight controller, the WAY-TEC SPIDER can be configured with multiple flight modes. While newbies can opt for Angle mode, expert pilots can have fun with Acro mode. By default, the flight controller comes with BetaFlight firmware.
In order to be ready for top level competitions, the powerful 2306 2600KV brushless motors are matched with Gemfan 5149 3-leaf propellers.
WAY-TEC SPIDER FPV quadcopter features & specs
- Reinforced 200mm sized carbon fiber frame;
- Tower design (FC, ESC & VTX);
- OMVT F4 flight controller;
- BetaFlight 3.2.0 OMNIBUSF4SD firmware;
- Ropter BLHELI_32 35A 4 In 1 ESC (support Dshot1200,Oneshot,Multishot,PWM);
- 5.8GHz (48 Channel) VTX w/ adjustable power (OFF/25/100/200/400/600mW);
- 2306 2600KV brush-less motors;
- Gemfan 5149 3-leaf propellers;
- 960H CCD Camera
- Optional Frsky XM+ or Flysky AFHDS 2A radio receiver.
According to your existing transmitter, you can opt for PNP (without receiver) or BNF (FrSky or FlySky) packages. All versions are delivered without battery, charger and remote controller.
WAY-TEC SPIDER box content:
- Spider Frame Kit;
- OMVT F4 Flight Controller;
- Ropter ESC;
- 960H CCD Camera;
- 4 pieces of 2306 Motors
- 2 sets of Gemfan 5149 propellers;
- RHCP 5.8G FPV antenna;
- 2 pieces of Battery cable ties;
- Battery 3M sticker
- 8mm propeller wrench.