Having a pleasant experience reviewing the Xiaomi FIMI A3 drone, I decide to keep it. I liked its flight performance and also that is compatible with racing FPV goggles. Unfortunately, due to its quite large size and unique form factor, doesn’t fit into any of my existing backpacks.
These days, backpacks are becoming fashion accessories, but besides design and color, it is very important how comfortable they are. Furthermore, you will probably want from a drone carry solution to be Damage-Proof, Scratch-proof or even Water-Proof.
Whether you want to store your FiMI A3 at home or just want to transport it when visiting a friend, or going hiking, this backpack seems to be the perfect solution. Due to the hard-shell approach will probably save your quadcopter even if you accidentally drop it during outdoor activities.
Besides the aircraft and its remote controller, this FIMI A3 backpack can accommodate up to 3 flight batteries. There are also dedicated compartments for AC adapter and battery charger. What’s more is that you have zipped pocket for small accessories.
Price & Availability
Now, during the Chinese New Year sales, you can find this FIMI A3 backpack here with 17% off.
Xiaomi FIMI A3 backpack features
- Waterproof hard-shell design;
- PC shell material and EVA internal material;
- Dedicated compartments for drone and remote controller;
- Can store up to 3 flight batteries;
- Internal strap to secure the content;
- Large internal pocket for propellers and user manual;
- Internal zipped pocket for smaller accessories (cables and memory cards;
- Adjustable harness;
- Comfortable top handle;
- Size: 45.5 x 32.5 x 14.5 cm;
- Weight: 1.5 kg (without load).