XIRO Xplorer 2 quadcopter with high-end features
Excluding its high price, everything else looks extremely good on this new XIRO Xplorer 2 quadcopter. Frankly, I don’t know how the guys from Xiro expect to sell this model on the price of a Yuneec Typhoon H.
2016 will be definitely conquered by the quadcotpers with anti-collision system. Thanks to the 360° “radar” sensor, this aircraft is capable to avoid collisions when encounters an obstacle. In my opinion, this new high-end feature will prevent many crash-lands (obviously if it’s well implemented).
The HD 720p downlink is another nice feature of the XIRO Xplorer 2 quadcopter. Based on the specs, this new Xiro model will have about 1km FPV range.
In order to achieve smooth and vibration free videos, the 4K camera is installed on a 3 axis brushless gimbal.
Being powered with a 4s 5200 mAh battery, the Xplorer2 has up to 25 minutes of flight autonomy.
XIRO Xplorer 2 features and specs
- 4K@30fps camera for aerial filming;
- 3-axis stabilized brushless gimbal;
- 360° intelligent anti-collision system;
- Five intelligent flight modes;
- 3 flight levels, according the operator’s skills;
- Circle hovering;
- Fallow me function;
- Waypoints flight;
- HD real-time image transmission with up to 1km rage;
- Suitable for indoor flights;
- 4s 5200mAh li-po battery;
- Up to 25 minutes flight time;
- Social media share over the XIRO App;
Images with the XIRO Xplorer 2 quadcopter