Table of Contents
XK X100 Dexterity – Affordable acrobatic quad
The XK Industries quadcopter manufacturer just revealed their first cheap model, the X100 with inverted flight mode. Apparently, this new XK X100 is a nice intermediate quad suitable for those who are already familiarized with the basic flight movements.
In order to have a precise control over the aircraft, thanks to FHSS-compatible receiver, the X100 can be paired with FUTABA transmitters.
Like the Eachine 3D X4 , the XK X100 quadcopter also allows inverted flight, which is pretty cool for experienced pilots. I must specify that newbies can easily be disoriented by this feature.
Being powered by a small capacity 250mAh battery, the flight time is not impressive at all. According to the specs it can stay in the air about 4-5 minutes, which in reality is probably even less.
XK X100 features and specs
- Inverted flight mode;
- Aerobatic flight movements (Rolling 180° and 3D Flips);
- Built-in propeller protectors;
- Green LED lights on the front and blue ones on the rear part of the aircraft;
- FUTABA FHSS-compatible receiver;
- About 4-5 minutes flight time;
- Up to 100 meters control distance in open filed.
Included with the XK X100 quad
- 2.4GHz transmitter;
- 3.7V 250mAh Battery;
- 1 set of propellers;
- Battery charger;
- X100 user manual.