XK Innovation, a well known drone brand just announced their first mini drone with optical flow sensor. The XK X150-W quadcopter also features barometric air-pressure sensor. Thanks to these two sensors it can auto-hover perfectly stable.
In front of the tiny aircraft is located the 1Mp camera with WiFi real-time image transmission.
The XK X150-W can be controlled through the included transmitter or through the smartphone APP. In both cases, the range is about 50 ~ 100 meters.
XK X150-W drone features and specs
- Compact size (177 x 177 x 43 mm) with removable propeller protectors;
- Optical flow sensor;
- Barometric air-pressure sensor (alt-hod);
- One key Take off/Land;
- Headless flight model;
- Dual control mode (transmitter and APP);
- Low voltage alarm;
- Motor over current protection;
- LED lights for night flights;
- 1Mp camera for aerial filming;
- WiFi real-time image transmission;
- About 9 minutes of playtime;
- Up to 100 meters control distance.
According to the specs, the 800 mAh Li-Po allows about 9 minutes of play time. Based on the info received yet, the battery will be swap-able.
Included with the XK X150-W quadcopter
- 2.4G transmitter
- Flight battery (1s 800mAh)
- USB charger cable;
- 2 pairs of spare propellers;
- 1 set of blade protectors;
- English user manual.