Table of Contents
Seeing the first images of the YH-13HW quadcopter, I was nicely impressed by those colorful LED lights. Being a multi-rotor enthusiast, I consider that every drone has its own charm.
When it comes to first-time pilots I recommend to start with cheap toy drones. Because crashes are inevitable I suggest to look for quads with propeller protectors.
Additional to the cool LEDs, the YH-13HW comes with plenty of other nice features.
YH-13HW drone highlights
- Full frame propeller protector;
- Altitude hold (auto hover);
- Headless flight mode;
- Multiple control modes (Remote controller and Mobile APP);
- Triple flight speed rates;
- Colorful night flights;
- HD camera with WiFi real-time image transmission;
- About 5 ~ 9 minutes of flight time;
- Up to 100 meters control distance (in open field).
Thanks to the integrated air-pressure sensor, the aircraft is capable to maintain autonomously its flight altitude at the desired height.
Included with the YH-13HW quad
- 2.4G remote controller;
- 3.7V 380mAh battery;
- USB charger;
- 1 set of 3-blade spare propellers;
- Joystick tip;
- User manual.