As many other quadcopter manufacturer, YiZhan decided to upgrade their product line with altitude hold feature. The YiZhan i8H quadcopter‘s flight controller is equipped with barometric air-pressure sensor which allows the aircraft to autonomously keep stable the flying altitude. This is a great feature especially if you want to use your quad for aerial filming.
Taking into consideration the design of the i8H I can say that it looks to be a direct successor of the popular Tarantula X6 quadcopter. The YiZhan i8H features the same cool spider look as the X6.
This new YiZhan quad can be purchased with 3 different types of cameras:
- i8h-200 2MP HD camera;
- i8h-500 5MP Full HD camera;
- i8hw 0.3MP WiFi first-person view camera.
In order to allow soldering free motor replacement, the manufacturer equipped the motors with connectors.
Powered by a 1200 mAh Li-Po battery, the advertised flight autonomy of the YiZhan i8H is about 8 minutes.
YiZhan i8H quadcopter features and specs
- Altitude hold;
- Headless flight mode (hyper IOC);
- Easy to replace motors;
- Can be equipped with different cameras (i8h-200, i8h-800 and i8hw);
- WiFi real-time image transmission (only with i8hw camera);
- Cool LED lights for night flights;
- About 8 minutes of flight autonomy;
- Up to 300 control range in open field.
YiZhan i8H package includes
- 2.4G transmitter
- Phone holder (0.3P Wifi version);
- 7.4V 1200mAh Li-Po battery;
- Battery charger;
- Camera mount with anti-vibration damping balls
- Optional 0.3P FPV WiFi camera, 2MP HD camera or 5MP full HD camera;
- Micro SD memory card;
- USB card reader;
- 1 set of propellers;
- YiZhan i8H user manual.