YiZhan i8H with altitude hold and headless mode
As many other quadcopter manufacturer, YiZhan decided to upgrade their product line with altitude hold feature. The YiZhan i8H quadcopter‘s flight controller is equipped with barometric air-pressure sensor which allows the aircraft to autonomously keep stable the flying altitude. This is a great feature especially if you want to use your quad for aerial filming.
Taking into consideration the design of the i8H I can say that it looks to be a direct successor of the popular Tarantula X6 quadcopter. The YiZhan i8H features the same cool spider look as the X6.
This new YiZhan quad can be purchased with 3 different type of cameras:
- i8h-200 2MP HD camera;
- i8h-500 5MP Full HD camera;
- i8hw 0.3MP WiFi first person view camera.
In order to allow soldering free motor replacement, the manufacturer equipped the motors with connectors.
Powered by a 1200 mAh Li-Po battery, the advertised flight autonomy of the YiZhan i8H is about 8 minutes.
Priced for $85.99 with free shipping at HobbyWoW this YiZhan i8H drone with 5MP camera can be a great choice for your first quadcopter. If you don’t want to invest that much, you can opt for 2MP camera which costs less, about $19.
YiZhan i8H quadcopter features and specs
- Altitude hold;
- Headless flight mode (hyper IOC);
- Easy to replace motors;
- Can be equipped with different cameras (i8h-200, i8h-800 and i8hw);
- WiFi real-time image transmission (only with i8hw camera);
- Cool LED lights for night flights;
- About 8 minutes of flight autonomy;
- Up to 300 control range in open field.
YiZhan i8H package includes
- 2.4G transmitter
- Phone holder (0.3P Wifi version);
- 7.4V 1200mAh Li-Po battery;
- Battery charger;
- Camera mount with anti vibration damping balls
- Optional 0.3P FPV WiFi camera, 2MP HD camera or 5MP full HD camera;
- Micro SD memory card;
- USB card reader;
- 1 set of propellers;
- YiZhan i8H user manual.