Z1 quadcopter with headless mode and RTH
It looks that the Chinese manufacturers remained without inspiration in finding fancy codename for quadcopters, this new model is called simply the “Z1”.
This Z1 quadcopter comes with all the latest innovations like headless mode and one key return to home.
The angle of the camera’s lens can be manually adjusted so that the pilots can set their desired field of view.
Probably the 3 landing leg design is the only minor difference between the Z1 and other cheap models from the market.
Z1 Quad specs and features
- One key return to home function;
- Headless flight mode;
- HD camera with adjustable angle lens;
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor flights;
- 8 minutes of flight time;
- Control range: about 100 meters in open field;
- Available colors: black and white.
Included with the Z1 quadcopter
- 2.4GHz remote controller;
- 3.7V 750mAh LI-Po battery;
- USB charging cable;
- 2MP camera;
- USB card reader;
- 4pcs of blade guards;
- 1 set of spare propellers.