For this week, the ZD6 will be the third GPS enabled introduced in our news section drone under $100. While the ZD6-GPS with 4K camera is advertised for $84.99, the 1080P edition for only $76.99. Both, versions are available in red, black, and white colors.
According to the technical specs, its 2s/1000 mAh battery allows up to 18 minutes of airborne time, not bad for such an affordable quadcopter. While the control range is around 200~300 meters, the WiFi FPV range is a maximum of 200 meters.
The ZD6 GPS drone features a fail-safe return to home. In case of low battery or remote controller signal loss, the drone will return automatically to the take-off point.
ZD6-GPS features and specs
- Spark alike design with foldable arms;
- GPS positioning system;
- 4K or 1080P camera versions;
- WiFi real-time image transmission (FPV);
- 3 color options (white, black and red);
- Headless and RTH;
- Fail-safe auto return to home on low battery;
- Intelligent flight modes (Smart follow, Surround shooting and Track destination);
- About 15~18 minutes of battery life.
- Remote controller;
- 7.4V/1000 mAh LIPO battery;
- USB charging cable;
- 1 set of protection covers;
- 2 pairs of spare blades;
- Drone user guide.