The Chinese Cheerson quadcopter manufacturer launches a real offensive in the world of small multi-rotors, first with the nano CX-10 and now with the CX-30 quadcopter with camera.
Due to the attractive and special design, the CX-30 quadcopter can be the favorite multi-copter of 2014, for the small quadcopters division.
This multi-rotor size is only 185x185mm and 20mm in height. That’s perfect for indoor flight and you can choose between four colors: green, blue, orange and yellow.
The Cheerson CX-30 is equipped with a 3.7V 600mah Lipo battery, that provides the power the quadcopter needs for operation and flights for up to 8 minutes. The controlling distance is about 30 to 50 meters but this is usual parameter for this size qudcopters.
Flying this small quadcopter can bring much fun due to his flight functions: up and down, left and right, forward and backward, side flying and hovering. The 3D flip function with four direction, allow you to enjoy the interesting and funny flight.
Cheerson CX-30 features:
- Aerial photography and video functions;
- 4 channel rolling quadcopter;
- Throw to fly, real 6 axis gyroscope;
- Anti-interference self-correcting transmitter;
- 3D flip with 4 directions;
- Flight functions: Up, down, left, right, side flight, hover and hand launch;
- 2 flight speed mode for indoor and outdoor;
- Low battery voltage alarm;
- LED light for night flight.
Cheerson CX-30 description:
- Radio Frequency: 2.4Ghz;
- Gyro stabilization: 6 axis;
- Material: very resistant ABS;
- Flight time: about 5-8 minutes;
- Charging time: 90 minutes;
- Control distance: about 30-50 meter;
- Onboard camera: 0.3 MP,640 x 480;
- Battery for quadcopter: 3.7V 600mah;
- Battery for transmitter: 6 x AAA battery;
- Certificate: EN71, EN62115, ROSH, HR4040, ASTM, RTTE and CE;
- Available colors: green, blue, orange, yellow;
- Size: 185 x 185 x 20mm
- Cheerson CX-30 RC Quadcopter
- 2.4G transmitter
- 0.3 MP Camera
- 1GB micro SD card
- Card reader
- USB charger
- 4x Blades
The Cheerson CX-30 is a very attractive aircraft but can’t be a real concurrent for the bigger brother the CX-20 with GPS.