This aircraft is a medium size quadcopter with a distance of 14-24 cm between each rotor.
A highly developed 9-axis gyro stabilization system is the key to the model’s extremely simple method of control and very accurate response.
The agility level of the Galaxy Visitor 3 is user-variable and this ensures that flying this quadcopter will never be boring even for advanced pilots.
This quadcopter can be flown indoor and also fly well with gentle breezes when flies outdoors.
Nine Eagles Galaxy Visitor 3
The Galaxy Visitor 3 multi-rotor combines many advantages in one model, including small size, low weight, and safe operation.
Because the geomagnetic sensor is inside of the remote controller, when you power on the transmitter, please make sure the transmitter and aircraft stay still and quite more than 3 seconds.
The signal protection is an awesome thing for beginner flyers, once the signal is lost during flying (flies out of effective control range or transmitter turns off), the Galaxy Visitor 3 will enter into signal loss protection mode. In this mode, the quadcopter will keep hovering at an altitude between 2 meters and 3 meters for about 5 seconds, then will land safely.
Galaxy Visitor 3 Features:
- Anti-collision guard simply by switching the acceleration sensor on and off;
- Auto-Return function, safety guard against losing control of aircraft;
- Integrated altitude sensor;
- Signal Loss Protection function, if the signal is lost, the copter automatically hovers and lands;
- LEDs of different color make it simple to detect the aircraft’s altitude;
- Optional onboard camera for aerial photography;
- 9-axis gyro;
- Two flight modes;
- Headless Flying;
- Switch on/off of accelerometer
Galaxy Visitor 3 specifications:
- Gyro Sensor: 9 Axis;
- Remote controller: TX NE-TXOS218 (4CH, 2.4GHz);
- Flight Controller: NE-MASF12;
- Power System: 8.5 coreless motors;
- Battery: 3.7V 1200mAh Li-po;
- Transmitter battery: 4pcs. AA;
- Flight time 15min-20min;
- Control distance 100-200m;
- Main Rotor Diameter 5.8’’ (14.7cm);
- Dimension 16.3 x 16.3 x 7.8 cm;
- Whole Weight About 135g;
Galaxy Visitor 3 Camera specifications:
- Memory storage: accepts up to 32G Micro SD card
- Video codec: Motion JPEG
- Audio codec: PCM S16 LE, mono
- Video resolution: 1280×720,
- Frame rate: 30fps
- Still image: 1280×720
- Galaxy Visitor 3
- JFN 4CH transmitter
- 2G Micro SD card(optional)
- Card reader(optional)
- 4x AA battery for the transmitter
- 3.7V 1200mAh battery
- Lipo charger
- Power adapter
- 4x Propeller
- User’s manual
- Headless Flying
- Altitude sensor
- Signal Loss Protection
- optional camera
- No GPS
- Not compatible with GoPro