On the first look the UDI U839 Nano quadcopter seems to be an Hubsan H111 Q4 (Proto X) clone.
I’ve been playing before with other tiny quadcopters like the UDI U839. I think I will order and test how it flies this little quadcopter, as my 4 years old son keeps asking me to buy him such a toy.
Checking the manufactures home page, the U839 Nano looks well protected (in case you want to order it directly from China) in a blow-molded plastic case, with all the accessories in one plastic bag.
Based on it’s functions (up and down, forward and back, left and right side fly, steering, hover, flip and rolling in four directions) flying this micro quadcopter can be fun.
With one charge, that takes 40 minutes, you can fly indoor approximately 6 minutes.
The best thing of UDI U839 Nano is that you can use the battery from the remote controller for a second fly, because the transmitter uses the same type of Lipo battery as the quadcopter.
UDI U839 Nano description
- Manufacturer: UDI RC Toys
- Product name: U839 Nano 6 Axis 2.4G 4CH RC Quadcopter
- RC Frequency : 2.4GHz
- Channel: 4CH
- Control Distance: 30m
- Flight Time: 6 minutes
- Charging Time: 40minutes
- Battery: 3.7V 150mAh Lipo
- Color: black and orange
- Dimension: 45mm x 45mm x 45mm
- Package size : 140mm x 80mm x 200mm
- Functions: raise and down, forwards and backwards, left and right turning, left & right flying, hovering and 360 degree rotating
UDI U839 Features:
- The quadcopter can fly both indoor and outdoor;
- The 6-axis system allows the quad to be hand launched;
- 6-Axis gyro quad-rotorcraft flight, can easily implement various flight movements;
- 2.4 GHz technology adopted for anti-interference. Even if more than one quadcopter is flying at the same time they will not interfere with each other;
- Four highlight colorful LED lights, indicate direction in the night, also can increase the visual perception of flight;
- Stronger wind resistance, strong stability, easier to control;
- Super mini size aircraft, the smallest volume and the lightest weight, beyond imagination stability and operability;
- Same type of battery for the transmitter and the aircraft.
- 1 x U839 Nano quadcopter
- 1 x Transmitter
- 2 x Lipo battery
- 1 x USB Charging Cable
- 4 x extra blades
- 1 x blade protection cover
- 1 x User Manual
Invalid Displayed Gallery
You can visit the manufacture’s webpage for more details.
I bough the UDI R/C U839 and it looks that is stuck in flip mode or something because it doesn’t fly it just flips over and that’s it .
Can this be corrected some how, or should I return it ?
Or is there any way to default it ?
Highly recommended for beginners, because it’s very cheap and perfect for training inside your living room.
Buy extra batteries SKU142801 for more fun!
Unfortunately it’s impossible to use larger capacity batteries on the UDI U839.
Why? Just received mine through the post and it has a very good lift capacity :) using digital scales I’ve estimated that it can fly carrying a much larger hubsan x4 battery rated at 380mah – compared to the stock 150 I’m guessing I might even see 15 min flight times!?
Is it a lift issue or a chip set issue?
I just received my U839 micro quadcopter, nothing was damaged upon arrival, very good packaging.
Dual battery packs
The UDI U839 is the ultimate quadctopter in the micro RC technology!
This micro quadricopter is a winner! You will love it! For only $32 the UDI U839 is the best quadcopter on the market!