Walkera Scout X4 with the DEVO F12E, real-time telemetry and mission planning is the ultimate quadcopter!
The Walkera Scout X4 multi-purpose plain is available in three different colors: gray, carbon and pure white. All of them are using the same retractable landing gears and can be changed from four to eight motors.
When eight motors are installed, the Scout X4 is able to query bigger load and also will be safer in case of motor or propeller failures.
Equipped with a Zenmuse H3-2D Gimbal and a GoPro Hero 3+ camera, this quadcopter can be the perfect solution for aerial videography.
Using the Hyper IOC function (Inteligent Orientation Control) the Walkera Scout X4 can start and fly in any direction without causing “loss of orientation” for pilots.
With a 6 cell 22.2V 5400 mAh LiPo battery installed, Walkera promised for this quadcopter a 25 minutes flight time.
The advanced RTH (Failsafe Return to Home) will protect your investment. In case of signal loss or low battery the Scout X4 quadcopter guided by the GPS will return to the take off point.
Walkera Scout X4 features:
- Support both Apple IOS and Android based devices;
- Waypoint mission planning / Designated flight;
- Multi-purpose plane, can be changed from 4 for to 8 motors;
- 2.4G bluetooth ground station;
- Flight time: Up to 25 minutes;
- Very impressive flight range: up to 1500 meter;
- Remote controller: DEVO F12E FPV Transmitter 5.8Ghz;
- Receiver: DEVO-RX707(CE)/RX709(FCC);
- Real time flight data (telemetry) monitoring;
- Auto return to home (RTH);
- Motors: Brushless WK-WS-34-002;
- ESC: WST-16AH(R/G);
- Battery: 6cell 22.2V 5400mAh Li-Po;
- Size: 335x335x275 mm.
Probably for most of us, the Walkera Scout X4 with a price over $1500, will remain only a dream but is good to know the developing tendencies in the quadcopter industry.