Xiaomi recently announced the latest 4K model, the FiMI X8 SE drone. Compared to its predecessors, it foldable design and lots of new advanced functionalities.
The advertised battery life of the FIMI X8 SE is a maximum of 33 minutes in optimum conditions. This is the best flight time we’ve seen to date from a consumer drone under $500. The FiMI X8SE LiPo battery pack features 3 cells and 4500 mAh capacity.
Like the DJI Mavic’s intelligent flight battery, FiMI X8SE battery, also has 4 LED indicators. They can shown the charging state of the battery. In very could days, it is highly recommended to warm up the battery pack before flight.
FIMI X8 SE battery specifications
- Model number: DC02A5;
- Version number: FMWRJ02A5;
- Compatible with FIMI X8SE drone
- Rated Capacity: 4500mAh (51.3Wh);
- Nominal Voltage: 11.4V (3 cells);
- 4 status LEDs (charging indicator);
- Flight Time (no wind on FiMI X8SE): About 33mins;
- Max Charge Voltage: 13.05V
- Weight: 273 grams;
- Size: 103 x 38 x 67mm;
Price & availability
Currently, the FIMI X8 SE battery is listed for pre-orders on Banggood for $88.99. Unfortunately, there is no order processing time, yet.