BetaFPV’s transmitter family gets a new member with a significant improvement. Now, the LiteRadio 3 Pro comes with a 1.3-inch OLED screen that makes the configuration part easier. Instead of tones of buttons, the display module features two tiny 5D joysticks.
The BetaFPV LiteRadio 3 Pro comes with two built-in radio options. While the ELRS edition can be configured with 50mW, 100mW, 250mW, or 500mW transmission power, the CC2500’s power is limited to 100mW. Both variants come with the popular open-source EdgeTX radio firmware.
In January we reviewed the non-Pro version of the LiteRadio 3. In addition to the integrated radio modules, both variants can be equipped with an external TX module via the Nano extension port.
The BetaFPV LR3 Pro transmitter is powered by a 2000mAh battery that provides up to 15 working hours. The built-in battery can be recharged through the USB Type-C port at bottom of the remote controller.
The Hall Effect gimbals provide contactless sensing for not only accurate control inputs and precise centering but also durable use. It features four precision bearings, adjustable spring tension, and ergonomic stick ends for an unparalleled feel. With an adjustable stick end, it perfectly fits thumbs and greatly improves the stick feel for the control.
- Open-source radio transmitter with the latest EdgeTX system. Therefore, you can try your best to customize it with the EdgeTx system;
- Hall gimbal features four precision bearings, adjustable spring tension, and ergonomic stick ends for an unparalleled feel
- Built-in 2000mAh battery that allows up to 15 hours of working time without an external module, bringing an excellent endurance performance;
- For the first time, the LiteRadio gets a 1.3-inch OLED display screen. Controlled by two 5D buttons and settings are easy to be adjusted directly from the display screen.
Internal ELRS TX module up to 500mW output power enables LiteRadio 3 Pro to excellently adapt its controlling range;
- Reserving a nano bay for an external TX module, it supports many popular modules in the market and meets all the protocols such as MULTI, CRSF, PPM, XJT, DSM2, R9M, etc. Highly recommend BETAFPV ELRS Nano TX Module and other brands of nano TX modules are also available.
- Operating system: EdgeTX
- Channel: 8 Channels
- Frequency Range: 2.4Ghz
- Antenna: Internal Antenna
- Gimbal: Hall Sensor
- RF System: SX1280 / CC2500
- Transmission Power: 50mW, 100mW, 250mW, 500mW (ELRS 2.4G) / 100mW (CC2500)
- Protocol Option: ExpressLRS 2.4G / CC2500 (Frsky D, Frsky X, SFHSS)
- Screen: 1.3 inch OLED display screen
- Battery: Built-in 2000mAh 1S Battery
- Port: Type-C USB 3.0 port / 3.5mm Audio port
- USB Support: Most Practice Simulator / USB charging / Firmware update / Passthrough (ELRS 2.4G)
- Recommend External TX Module: ELRS Nano TX Module