Flying 3D X8 GPS Quadcopter user manual download page
Content of the user manual:
- Introduction to the Flying3D X8 and it’s functionality;
- How to mount the propeller and the landing stand on the aircraft;
- Compass calibration and other calibrations of the Flying 3D X8;
- Flying mode, flying function introduction;
- How to control the Flying X8 Quadcopter, including changing modes, using the one key return to home and the AOC function;
- How to start and launch the aircraft;
- How to turn off the quadcopter;
- Low battery alarm and auto low battery home return functions;
- Introduction of the transmitter and OSD;
- The specification of the Quadcopter, battery and transmitter.
To get the best out of your flying experience with the Flying3D FX8 aircraft, please read the FX8’s flying tips from the user manual.
If any problem occurs through the time of using , operating and flying the quadcopter, you can read the Flying 3D X8 user manual for trouble shooting.