Initially, I thought that the 4DRC F11 PRO is just a rebranded SJRC F11 Pro, but after I checked the product photos, I saw that we are dealing with two different drones. It adopts a non-foldable design with high ground clearance.
Thanks to the fail-safe return to home (RTH) function, the 4DRC F11 PRO quadcopter will automatically return to the take-off point in case of RC signal loss or low flight battery voltage. RTH can be triggered manually as well.
According to the advertised specs, its 2s 3000mAh battery allows about 30 minutes of flight time. The LIPO pack can be recharged conveniently using a standard USB charger and the included micro USB cable.
4DRC F11 PRO features and specs
- Classic fixed-arm design with high-ground clearance;
- Dual positioning system (GPS+OFP);
- Strong brushless motors that provide level 8 wind resistance;
- Real 4K ESC HD main camera + 1080P bottom camera;
- Fail-safe RTH (Low battery or RC signal loss);
- Intelligent flight modes (Lazy follower, Waypoint, Surround, and gesture control);
- Up to 3000-meter control range and 2000-meter 5GHZ WIFI FPV range;
- About 30 minutes of battery life.
Included accessories with 4DRC F11 PRO drone
- Remote control with foldable phone holder;
- 7.4V 3000mAh Lipo Battery (1, 2, or 3);
- USB Charging Cable;
- Set of blade guards;
- Pair of spare propellers;
- Drone User Manual.