Priced for only $99.99 at Banggood, the 4DRC F12 is one of the cheapest and coolest DJI MINI 2 alternatives. It comes with GPS positioning, brushless motors, and a 6K camera in a small collapsible body. With folded arms measures just 14x9x6cm, making it the perfect travel drone.
In addition to the 6K HD ESC main camera, it has a second 1080P belly camera that serves as an obstacle avoidance sensor. Thanks to the Anti-lost feature, in case of remote controller signal loss or low flight battery voltage, the 4DRC F12 drone will return autonomously to the take-off point.
According to the advertised specs, the 7.4V 2500mAh battery allows up to 30 minutes of flight time. As charging time is more than 3 hours it is recommended to purchase a couple of spare LIPO packs. The 5GHz WIFI video transmission promise o range of about 3000 meters.
- Compact size with Mavic MINI-like folding arms;
- Optical Flow hovers good control, novices can get started in seconds.
- One key returns to the take-off point return to home with low power and return to home without a signal;
- Following: GPS intelligent follow; Image follow: Recognize GPS signal to automatically follow the flight;
- Gesture photography recognition: within 1-3m from the aircraft, face the camera to make a photo gesture/camera gesture;
- Multi-point flight planning for the route: the aircraft will fly autonomously according to the set route, and the player will shoot;
- Fixed-point surround: find the centre point of the surround, and then use the joystick to move the desired surround semidiameter;
- About 3km range and up to 30 minutes of battery life.
Included accessories with the F12 4DRC drone
- Remote controller;
- 7.4V 2500mAh battery (1, 2, or 3);
- USB battery and RC charging cable;
- Pair of spare blades;
- Drone manual;
- Storage Bag.