4K Aerial Video
Breathtaking 4K aerial video using the DJi Phantom quadcopter with Zenmuse H3-2D and the latest GoPro 3 camera.
I have been filming from a quadcopter for only few days, but I’ve already figured out some conditions that you must meet to record some quality aerial videos:
- professional quadcopter, like the DJI Phantom;
- good quality camera, like the GoPro;
- you need some hours of flight experiences with your quadcopter;
- you have to try different types of aerial shots;
- it’s very hard to film dynamic subjects;
- filming over the water and trees can’t be risky for beginner flyers;
- you have to do some after work on your videos, with tools like adobe premier;
- And probably much more…
You can record 4K videos only with the latest GoPro HERO3+ Black Edition.
Specs: video resolutions up to 4K, 12MP photos up to 30 frames.