ZHIYUN, the world’s pioneering gimbal innovator for cameras and smartphones, has won an iF Design Award 2022 for its WEEBILL 2 professional stabilizer in the TV/Cameras award category. In the iF Top Labels ranking, ZHIYUN stands among the global top 50 at No. 39, ahead of companies including INSTA 360, DJI, Huawei, and OPPO.
The iF DESIGN AWARD is one of the world’s most prestigious design awards. Organized in Germany since 1953, the iF seal signifies good design, for consumers and the design community. Winners are selected by an independent jury of 132 renowned international design experts that met in Berlin to determine winning designs based on a set of objective screening standards. The competition was intense: almost 11,000 entries were submitted from 57 countries in hopes of receiving the seal of quality. Less than 1% of all the submissions were awarded.
ZHIYUN’s Head of the R&D department said: “ZHIYUN is delighted to have won an iF Design Award for the WEEBILL 2 handheld stabilizer. As a company, we are committed to R&D efforts for barrier-breaking gimbal technology innovation. We strive to continue delivering product experiences for filmmakers around the globe with inventions that allow them to realize their creative vision to the fullest.”
Top 5 reasons why the ZHIYUN WEEBILL 2 gimbal win the iF Design Award in 2022?
- It is for camera shooting image stabilization
- It solves the problem of gimbal motor blocking camera screen, complicated gimbal parameter control buttons incorporated into a flip-out screen
- Ergonomic, compact, industrial-style design with well-crafted lines in a durable structure is a pleasure to use. Easier perpendicular grip and low-angle shooting. Smart touchscreen reduces learning time and the need for an extra monitor
- Combining art and science for unrivaled functionality, packaged in an elegant design
- Market-first 2.88-inch flip-out smart touchscreen enables instant control and real-time video monitoring
Congrats ZHIYUN! I love your gimbals