Surely after we received the Anker 757 review unit, the company announced a much more versatile power station named PowerHouse 767. This new device doubles its predecessor’s output power and has some new cool features, such as remote Smart Control with the Anker app.
The Anker 767 packs a capacity of 2048Wh LFP batteries and weighs 67 lbs (30.52kg). It adopts a suitcase-like design with wheels and a handler for easy manipulation. Its capacity can be extended up to 4096Wh using the Anker Expansion Battery pack. Anker states that it charges from 0-80% in 1.4 hours and 0-100% in 2.5 hours. It has 1000W solar input for free charging. Furthermore, it has an amber LED light bar with four different brightness settings, including flashing SOS mode.
On the front panel, besides the large screen, there are twelve outputs: 4x AC, 1x TT-30, 2x car cigarette sockets, 3x USB-C, and 2x USB.
Anker says the PowerHouse 767 can recharge a laptop 20 times, a phone over 100 times, power a small refrigerator for over 30 hours, and run almost anything in a typical home, from kitchen appliances to woodworking power tools. It can also be used as a UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply), with constant power that’s stable enough to run medical devices like a CPAP machine or even a computer.
PowerHouse 767: Takeaways
- [Power 99% of appliances]: A massive 2048Wh capacity and huge 2300W AC output conveniently power almost any appliance, from off-grid life essentials such as microwaves and refrigerators to pro tools like power drills and high-output lights. For Home backup, Recreation, Travel, and Professional tools.
- [Efficient with GaNPrime]: Through integrating GaN (GaNPrime) technology, the PowerHouse 767 delivers a more efficient and long-lasting power solution:
- More power per charging cycle: Each time a power station gets used, energy is lost in heat. But GaNPrime is a much more efficient technology (96% compared to 88-91% industry standard), allowing users to go longer in between charging cycles.
- Longer lifespan: Because GaNPrime emits less heat, the electronic components of the power station remain up to 30°C/86°F cooler than non-GaN. This protects both connected devices and the power station itself, resulting in a longer lifespan.
- Sustainable: The efficiency achieved by GaNPrime technology reduces energy loss by 60%, making the 767 a more sustainable power source.
- [Long-Lasting with InfiniPower™]: InfiniPower is Anker’s proprietary technology developed specifically for power stations. Integrating four key features, power stations with InfiniPower are built to last more than 10 years, even with constant use at home or outdoors.
- EV-class LiFePO4 batteries: Rated to maintain 100% capacity for up to 3,000 full charging cycles, 6x the industry average (approximately 10 years of everyday use!)
- Industrial-grade electronic components: Last up to 50,000 hours, 6x longer than competitors
- Unibody impact-resistant design: Drop-proof, shock-proof, able to withstand years of heavy usage at home and outdoors.
- Smart temperature control system: Monitors temperature 100 times per second, prolonging the life of the power station and protecting connected devices.
- [3X Faster Recharge]: Get back to your adventures in record time with HyperFlash™️ technology. Even with its huge capacity, the 767 PowerHouse can recharge from 0 to 80% in 1 hour.
- [Solar Recharge Up to 1000W] Anywhere the sun shines is a chance to harness green, endless solar power. With a maximum of 1000W solar input, you can recharge outdoors quickly, conveniently, and sustainably.
- [Smart Control with the Anker app]: Enjoy handheld control of the 767 with the ability to turn output ports on and off from a distance, thanks to the new Anker app. And because it is Bluetooth-enabled, users don’t need to worry about spotty or non-existent Wi-Fi connectivity. Capabilities include:
- Real-time input and output visuals
- Battery health status
- Helpful recharge reminders
- Customized recharging speeds
- AC and screen timing periods
- Battery Capacity: 2048Wh
- AC Output: 2000W (Pure Wine Wave)
- AC Outlets: 4 (all three-prong)
- Ports: 2 USB-A, 3 USB-C, two 120w car sockets, 30 Amp RV plug (TT-30R)
- AC Input Recharge Time: 80% in an hour, 100% in 1.5 hours (1400w wall plug)
- Solar Charge Time: 80% in 4 hours
- Usability: Charge 12 devices simultaneously
- Light: 4-Stage LED Light Bar
- Warranty & Lifecycle: LiFePO4 battery (3,000 cycles) and 5-year warranty
- Other: Solar input, breaker reset, and expansion battery ports on the back
- Dimensions: 20.6 x 9.8 x 15.5 inches
- Weight: 67.3 lbs (30.52kg)